Benefits of tooth whitening
- Whitening treatments can be effective on both extrinsic and intrinsic staining.
- Only natural teeth can be whitened; in most cases, tooth-colored restorations will not bleach.
- Whitening treatments include in-office bleaching procedures, dentist-supplied products for use at home, and over-the-counter (OTC) whiteners.
- Carbamide peroxide and hydrogen peroxide are commonly used in whitening interventions and can readily permeate dental hard tissues.
- Temporary tooth sensitivity and gingival inflammation are the most common adverse effects.
Schedule your teeth whitening appointment
Please contact us today to schedule your in-office Zoom! teeth whitening appointment in Monroe, NY! You may also call us at (845) 782-4288. Our office is conveniently located near 70 Gilbert Street, Suite 202, Monroe, NY 10950.